1) 203 thirsty gleeful bees are thinking of stinging 203 filthy thieves to celebrate Ying Wa's 203rd anniversary.
Yes, a lot of our boys love this line and keep reciting it! Now, one of our "heroes" in the "To Be Continued" story, Hinson, introduced two more tongue twisters for your practice:
2) If two witches watch two Swiss wristwatches, which witch will watch which Swiss wristwatch?
3) The handsome Lincoln paid Hinson the ransom of a crimson Samsung phone.
Would you like some more? Here are some interesting ones:
4) Five frantic frogs fled from fifty fierce French fish.
5) No need to light a night-light on a bright night like tonight.
6) If a black bug bleeds black blood, what colour blood does a blue bug bleed?
7) Imagine an imaginary German manager managing the general's German machine.
8) A tutor who tooted the flute tried to tutor two tooters to toot. Said the two to the tutor, “Is it harder to toot the flute or to tutor two tooters to toot?”
9) She sells seashells on the seashore. The shells she sells are seashells, I’m sure. And if she sells seashells on the seashore, then I’m sure she sells seashore shells.
Well, that's pretty enough for your enjoyment at the moment! ^o^ Do follow Hinson's advice to practice slowly and aim at clarity, not speed! When ready, do perform for your peers and teachers and/or make videos to share with them! Feel free to find and compose new ones and tell us about them!
p.s. More "English Time" episodes (presented by Forgottenland) will be available soon! Stay tuned!